- More efficient energy use, with a vision towards totally fossil-free and uranium-free solutions.
- More efficient use of solar energy, in particular CSP (concentrated solar power) and improved storage.
- strive for an open free information infrastructure, i.e. open source, open standards, no software patents nor proprietary software.
- In the long run, abolish the patent system, as it hinders free innovation.
- The right to repair! Repairing can be very difficult today due to the fact that it is difficult to obtain both relevant documentation and spare parts.
- Strive for open hardware, as well as open source software.
- Local hospitals and emergency rooms (we live in a city of 46,000 inhabitants and we have 30 km to our “emergency room”…)
- Better dental care insurance, dental care is too crazily expensive today.
- reintroduce the grades at an earlier stage.
- ensure that students are allowed to work with studies instead of using drugs.
- encourage various special interests at an early stage, to get the students to acquire creative hobbies.
- Cheaper and more efficient methods of building houses.
- Strive for open free competition that prevents extremely high prices for new production and rents.
- Strive for better quality of products, today many products are completely substandard, with a totally unsustainable design.
- Hyper-fast trains that reuse energy with a view towards trans-European express with the vision towards trans-Atlantic and trans-Oceanic express.
- Car trains! Away with the energy-inefficient cars from the roads on the long distances!
- More train lines, such as hyperloop for local traffic, and maglev for longer distances. away with long-distance freight transport from the roads.